• Garagiste family run operation involving Anthony and Mary Bourke of Marin County and Dr. Sean Bourke of Portola Valley
• Exclusive focus on production of ultra-premium Russian River Pinot Noir
• First vintage 2003
• 600 case annual production
• Available through two sources:
1) Mailing list via website: www.halemarywine.com
2) Select Bay Area restaurants including: Gary Danko, Jardiniere, Spruce, Ritz Carlton SF, Piperade, Sushi Ran, Farm Shop (Marin and SoCal), Buckeye Roadhouse, Fleur de Lys, La Folie, Balboa Cafe (SF and Mill Valley), Wayfare Tavern, Picco, Marche aux Fleurs, Zero Zero, Cucina, Poggio, Ristorante Milano, Village Pub, Station 1, Sent Sovi, Flea Street Cafe, Tamarine, 31st Union, One Market, Left Bank, Iberia, El Dorado Kitchen, Town, Johnston Saltbox, and Kent Woodlands Market
• Our 2012 is a classic Russian River vintage featuring alluring, floral aromatics that draw you in and inspire you to take your first sip. Evokes notes of luscious black cherry fruit and berries delivered with a soft balanced mouth feel, subtle earth notes. and elegant balance. This wine is drinking beautifully now and will age gracefully for 10 years or more.
• Wonderful food beverage. Pairs well with poultry, lamb, pork, seafood, vegetarian dishes,
mushroom and risotto. A very versatile wine – Mary loves it with cheese!
• Single vineyard Pinot Noir produced from Teac Mor Vineyard, Russian River Valley
• Meticulously farmed by Moore family vineyard owners
• 777 and Pommard 4 Clone
A little history on the name:
Hale Mary hand crafts small-lot, artisanal Pinot Noir from grapes grown exclusively in the Russian River Valley. We believe that this unique growing region provides the perfect climate to create elegant, luscious wines that capture the sensuous qualities of this sublime varietal.
1. Retaining exceptional health and vigor, as in hale and hearty